[Wine] can't uninstall wine in /usr/local

Trevorofmolino wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 25 19:35:57 CDT 2008

installed wine 0.9.60.tar.bz2 to /usr/local/wine
./configure --verbose
make depend
# make install
then went thru wineconfig and it was working but kept getting error and ole errors. so I want to uninstall wine and get wine 1.0, but when I try to uninstall wine there is no /usr/local/wine there is only
bin  games  include  lib  man  sbin  share  src directories.
If I go to bin and try to uninstall I get
[trevor at trevor bin]$ make uninstall
make: *** No rule to make target `uninstall'.  Stop.
[trevor at trevor bin]$ make uninstall wine
make: *** No rule to make target `uninstall'.  Stop.
so how do I uninstall when the directory I put it in no longer exists?