[Wine] Gun Install Problems

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:07:54 CDT 2008

2008/6/26 phildaman46 <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
> The game is made by Activision I think. I don't think they would make a native Linux version, it's a Windows and console game only.

Seeing how their SafeDisc technology won't let you play the game in
Wine, I suggest that you write to them and let them know that Linux
users also would like to play Activision games. Ask for either a
native Linux port or a Wine-compatible Windows version. Here is their
contact address:

Dotan Cohen

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?