[Wine] Re: Fullscreen Problem

Tekmo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jun 26 16:50:57 CDT 2008

No.  The application has a different configuration (1400x1050) and does not offer 1680x1050 but it does not use this when it is running windowed.  It uses the resolution of the containing window.  When I change the application's configuration to various alternate settings nothing happens and the screen makes no attempt to resize.

I doubt this is the problem, though, as I have tried setting my desktop resolution to the same resolution as the application configuration (both 1400x1050) and I still get the black bar at the bottom of the screen.