[Wine] Re: Anyone mind helping me get the MXIT pc client working?

qwertymn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jun 27 01:33:43 CDT 2008

>CoGetClassObject no class object {56fdf344-fd6d-11d0-958a-006097c9a090} could be >created for context 0x1

I've encoubtered this with another app now too. Could you try if the followinf\g works:

copy shdocvw and shlwapi from your windows partition into ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32/

Then save the text file below as txt.reg, and do 'regedit txt.reg'

Then run the app like: WINEDLLOVERRIDES="shdocvw,shlwapi=n" wine name_off_app.exe

@="Task Bar Communication"