[Wine] Dev Usergroup

JupiterV2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 28 00:11:19 CDT 2008

I hate to ask such a stupid question but after searching via the following means, I have not been able to figure out how to join the developer mailing list:

1. FAQ - Says to search the header (depending on template) to find usergroups and request to join one. I could not find any such thing after much searching.

2. Searched Forums - The only one available is the Wine Users forum and using the search utility did not result in success.

So, since I'm not a fan of mailing lists, is there a way to access the developer mailing list via the forums? If so, how?