[Wine] Re: SPORE Createure Creator for Mac may be using Transgaming?

ghoti2007 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 28 01:59:00 CDT 2008

SPORE Creature Creator uses Cider - which is from Transgaming.

Us Wine users have yet to get the game working 100% with either the trial version or the retail version.

AppDB is here: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=12558

We all seem to be running into the same problem with the UI being drawn correctly (or at all, haven't figured it out yet).  Would like to get more people interested in it because I simply lack the knowledge to even start fixing something like this :(