[Wine] Sound in Wine

sidney wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 28 17:30:58 CDT 2008

[/b] I am gradually moving my favourite and essential windows programs to Wine,Most are concerned with audio and music,I use a great program called synthfont a lot,every feature of it works wonderfully well with wine,but it cannot recognise the Linux sound drivers,I am using ubuntu studio 64 bit v8.10.
I also use the windows version of timidity++,which is the BEST,it works better in wine than it does in windows.I have tried installing Wingroove,hoping that it would provide a driver,it works but the sound lags and stutters,as though there is not enough memory available in wine,can anyone help,Sid from NZ