[Wine] Could not find DOS driver for current working directory?

Cmdt_Carpenter wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 29 10:44:16 CDT 2008

Okay, so I recently got Wine, and after a little while, it started bugging out. Now, when I click on programs such as the SteamInstall.msi and .exe files, it does nothing. When I check to try run them through the terminal, it says,

Code:
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '[My username directory]', starting in the Windows directory.
wine: cannot find '[File location]'

What does this mean? Do I have to move the file to a different location?

I'm using Ubuntu 8.0.4 and Wine 1.1.0.