[Wine] how to make Microsoft Live Writer running on Linux

blueeefedora wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 30 02:45:03 CDT 2008

Live Writer supports all the blog types that I currently use, and I did not find any other blog writers with the same feature availlable on Linux, so I would like to know how could I make it run on Linux?

I noticed that, the runing of Live Writer requires the MS dot Net framework, and I noticed that, there are still some issue in Wine to run dot Net framework 2.0 based applications.

Any advice for this? Or does it mean I need to wait until WINE claiming the support of dot Net 2.0?

Thanks in advance