[Wine] errors with oblivion launching

Arthur Squassabia cabose1213 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:05:37 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 10:53 AM, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Arthur Squassabia wrote:
> > err:module:find_forwarded_export module not found for forward
> 'd3dx9_36.D3DXGetPixelShaderProfile' used by
> > L"C:\\windows\\system32\\d3dx9_27.dll"
>
> You need native d3dx9_26.dll and d3dx9_27.dll. Put them into
> ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32.

just to make sure, the d3dx9_26.dll and d3dx9_27.dll that come with wine are
not ok even if overridden in winecfg to native?

also is there a website that explains some of the wine debugging output so
that i can attempt to fix some of my errors instead of having to ask every
time?

--
"Black holes are where god divided by Zero."