[Wine] How Do You Issue a Filename to Open in Open With?

ThreeDays wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 30 19:03:35 CDT 2008

How Do You Issue a Filename to Open in Open With?

I want to allow win32's Repligo to open .rgo files in KDE.  The string I'm using but doesn't work is ;

Code:
env WINEPREFIX="/home/default/.wine" wine "C:\Program Files\Cerience\RepliGo Viewer\RepliGoView.exe" %U

Repligo is a fantastic PDF style document viewer and especially fast and good for PDA's.   You can get the viewer from cerience.com .  The viewer works in KDE/Kubuntu just I want to be able to right mouse menu to open them with.

Thanks for any help.  I've tried various combinations.