[Wine] Re: How Do You Issue a Filename to Open in Open With?

ThreeDays wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jun 30 21:05:44 CDT 2008

dimesio wrote:
> This is not a Wine issue. Questions about your desktop environment should be asked in your distro's support forums.

Your answer doesn't work.

I want a file to be opened with a win32 application in linux/kubuntu when I double click the file.  I think the only solution is to make a script that I can associate the script with building the right command.

You'd think wine would be able to pass on the commandline item that equals to the filename.