[Wine] Weird Notepad++ toolbar bug

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:20:10 CST 2008

Hey :)

I've recently installed WINE 0.9.56 through Archlinux's Pacman, and I'm
experiencing a small issue with Notepad++ that I didn't had before way back
in 9.45-49.

When you click the New toolbar button, the entire toolbar and blinking
cursor disappear, not being available again to view and use unless I press
F11 (fullscreen) twice so it "refreshes", or so I think it does.

Terminal output is the following:

[dragon at cave npp]$ wine notepad++.exe
fixme:reg:GetNativeSystemInfo (0x307780) using GetSystemInfo()
fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x10026, 0x129f30): stub
fixme:imm:ImmGetDefaultIMEWnd (0x10070 - (nil) 0x129f30 ): semi-stub
[dragon at cave npp]$

Any help in getting around this is greatly appreciated!! I've already tried
changing the WINE version to 98, 2000 & XP, and changing the setting about
letting the WM handle the windows - both options in vain :(.

- DARKGuy