[Wine] Re: FAQ Topics

Jim wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 4 18:31:53 CST 2008

I've taken the liberty of adding a Forum Guidelines WineWiki Page: http://wiki.winehq.org/ForumGuidelines .   Note that I consider this a draft as it hasn't yet been reviewed by very many eyes.  I only have two.

If it looks satisfactory--or could be made so--then what is needed for the page is better visibility.  The ideas so far are:

	 In the registration process

	 As a sticky

	 As a note above every "Post a reply" form

I think all three would be great places to include some text and a link to the Wiki page.  This however is both beyond my reach and know how.

Shameless name call out: jnewman? :D