[Wine] Get a handle of a wine application and control it...

Blizz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 5 09:00:58 CST 2008

Hi,

I want to know if it's possible to get a handle of a wine application running via  a linux program (C++ or java) and control it (ie: scrape the windows screen, put some mouse events to the application etc...).

By example:

1) start a windows program via wine
2) start my linux app
3) my linux find the windows program handle
4) my linux app read the screen content
5) my linux app execute actions on the windows app via the mouse or keyboard based on the screen content.

That should be doable but I don't know where to start, is there some wine api or documentation or something ?

Thanks in advance

Blizz