[Wine] Re: Wine & Intel 945 : hangs when switching between X &

WJM wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 5 09:18:38 CST 2008

> This is not a wine bug; wine's merely a way to expose it.
> It is a video driver bug.
> Please go talk to Suse about it.
> Let us know what happens.
> - Dan

I did not intend to say that it was necessarily a WINE bug and am trying to find out if others here have similair issues to share ideas and hopefully get it fixed.
I have found similair issues mentioned in other forums (non SUSE) so it's a hard one to put the finger on what exactly is causing this.

So far WINE is the only thing that 'exposes' the problem so thats why I'm trying to get some help and ideas here and also hope to help other identify this.

I will drop a bug report at OpenSUSE and let you know how that goes...

Cheers & Regards,

  Wj