[Wine] Re: Unable to access registry

Untol wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 5 09:38:21 CST 2008

Accounting software : Peachtree Premium Accounting

Wine 0.9.56

As far as attaching the terminal output.

Heres what i input:

jars at jars-desktop:~$ wine /home/jars/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Sage\ Software/Peachtree/peachw.exe

it enters fine. and i just get my prompt right after that line.

When calling the database manager directly i enter:
jars at jars-desktop:~$ wine /home/jars/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Sage\ Software/Peachtree/W32MKDE.EXE

It also seems to go through fine, at least at the terminal window however it opens up the application which basically just shows a log of activity for the manager and all it shows is :

16:36:33 MKDE2060: ERror reading the registry. Error code:2

If there is a way to get more output from wine please tell me, like i said this is my first experience with it, so im not very familiar w/ debugging etc.