[Wine] Wine & Intel 945 : hangs when switching between X &

Anurag Mishra mishra.anurag07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:41:42 CST 2008

BTW, how 'new' is your driver? If you don't compile drivers by hand and load
modules to the kernel, chances are you are using at least 6 month old
version of Intel driver.

Side quote: As Dan pointed out, no project would take responsibility of
"open-sourced" intel driver, so don't think seriously that your problem
would be sorted out in anything less than 6 months.

Cheers,
Anurag