[Wine] What constitutes a good backtrace?

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:24:25 CST 2008

A bit offtopic, but it's mostly because of preference, and 64-bit seems more
lightweight when it comes to multitasking and other kind of operations. At
least that's been my experience, but I keep 32-bit just because it's more
compatible xD (I've had a few issues with wifi and webcam drivers before so
:p)