[Wine] Re: Installing a program with ies4linux

rockinup1231 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 8 14:04:32 CST 2008

Well to answer your question, I honestly didn't like v.10.5 for linux (it wasn't close enough to the one I like in my opinion) and I didn't know about Helix. Despite it's lagginess and bugs, the windows-native copy of RealOne works well enough for me. :)

The other reason is I've been using linux (only the Ubuntu distro, and currently Kubuntu) for about a year now, and wine for a about half that time. I've got most of the commands I'll ever need to care about down, and this is just one of those things I wish to learn about more.

Thanks for the help.  8)