[Wine] World Of Warcraft perfomance problem.

bradley newton haug bradleyhaug at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 11:02:03 CST 2008

wow runs fine with 512M, you can get the footprint very small using game
settings (I 5 box on a 3gig system at full settings, can run 10 with texture
mem set to low). In any case It's pretty easy to tell on any system when ram
is your problem, if you aren't swapping you don't have a problem.

from a glance at your specs I'd wager it's the video card, I wouldn't expect
that card to do very well in any OS running TBC.

 I get a 10 fps difference tween wine and xp on an ati 3870 but ati/amds
latest few drivers have been pretty horrible, if you have a choice try any
of the driver versions before 8.1.

what is the fps you get in xp?