[Wine] Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Dr.Drej wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 9 06:05:50 CDT 2008

Hi,

I installed Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines under Wine on Ubuntu Gutsy and so far it was working fine. But now I ran across a problem which I then also found in the AppDB:

Surveillance-room in bloodbank calls forth major performance-issues due to blitting surface.
(fixme:d3d_surface:fb_copy_to_texture_direct Doing a pixel by pixel copy from the framebuffer to a texture, expect major performance issues)

Now I just wanted to ask if there is any way to fix this yet? I'm running Wine ver.   0.9.46

Thanks in advance!