[Wine] Serif Webplus SE

dee1949 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 9 11:25:53 CDT 2008

Hi folks I'm very new to Wine and have just migrated from WinXP to freespire Linux 2.0.8

I have Wine on my system and have downloaded Serif Webplus SE which is now on my desktop. If I open the Wine file and open the desktop in the console, I get a file called SWP_SE - install.exe   -  when I open his file, I get the Serif webplus install window all the files get extracted, but thw another window pops up and says "this action is not supported please enter the install.exe file to continue the installation>

Can any one solve this for me in the most simple terms possible. [Question]