[Wine] Remove / block DARKGuy user from the forum and mailing list

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Mar 10 00:36:36 CDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 10:31 PM, DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This whole argument is just silly. You simply get angry because I don't use
>  a text client. It's -your- problem, not mine. I use gmail for ANY of the
>  mailing lists I am subscribed in and in all the time I have been in mailing
>  lists, you're the first one to complain for something as stupid as that. If
>  you don't like my HTML then simply block it

Darkguy, the wine mailing lists are all ASCII by convention;
you can probably get away with posting HTML if you're
polite and helpful, but you seem to have stepped on some toes.
If you could try to blend in a bit more, it might help.

Please, folks, can we avoid foul language and childish behavior
on the wine mailing lists?
- Dan