[Wine] how to override dll

Nghia T Ha nth1 at newpagecorp.com
Mon Mar 10 03:17:48 CDT 2008

how do I get out of this mailling????????????????

bill lam <cbill.lam at gmail.com>
Sent by: <wine-users-bounces at winehq.org>
03/10/2008 04:01 AM

Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com>
cc
<wine-users at winehq.org>
Subject
Re: [Wine] how to override dll

Dan Kegel wrote:
> But my question is: why override comctl32?  What app
> are you running, and why does it need native comctl32?

I tried but fail to install emeditor, and I don't know if comctl32 matter.

Will winetricks also work if I only had the dll instead of installation
package
  on disk.

This electronic message contains information from NewPage
Corporation or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s)
named. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify NewPage
immediately at postmaster at newpagecorp.com.