[Wine] Re: World Of Warcraft perfomance problem.

burkey wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 10 17:47:35 CDT 2008

Hmm, this is a thread I am very interested in.  I can get WoW to run alright on my Athlon64 (nVidia 8600GTS) but the lack of a hardware mouse is what keeps pushing me back to windows.

Framerate is probably acceptable and is quite quick in some places.  How do you all put up with jerky mouse movement?  Or is there a way to enable the hardware mouse?  If I run in DirectX the hardware mouse works but the game is really slow, in OpenGL it runs better but no hardware mouse.