[Wine] Re: winex11.dfile not found

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 11 15:10:39 CDT 2008

Nerach wrote:
> Each time I launche the game Ive a ''Crash.txt''  in ''.wine/drive_c/'Program Files'/BlackMoonChronicles'' and earch time, the file is growning with the same lines in it, so I was thinking that somethink was wrong with my wine.
>
> If the file crash.txt is a normal think well why not but it seen to me that's very strange ^^
>
> In the crash.txt file I can see those tree lines (each time)
> 7E0D0000 Image       933888  C:\windows\system32\wined3d.dll:file not found
>
> 7E4C0000 Image       155648  C:\windows\system32\winealsa.drv:file not found
>
> 7E650000 Image       524288  C:\windows\system32\winex11.drv:file not found
>
> Thank for your help.

That's already too late - it crashed and generating it's own crash log. So whatever happens before that is the problem.
And of course it won't find those dlls - they are not on "c:" drive and never will be. Wine is not installed into ~/.wine. It's somewhere in /usr/lib/wine.... (depends how you installed it).