[Wine] Re: Can I define how much free memory is reported to an app?

pcull wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 11 19:05:28 CDT 2008

Hi

At the moment I'm on one side of the planet (New Zealand) and VB 4.0 compiler is on the other side (Brazil) so I can't prepare a sample project. I suspect that anything in VB that tries to open an MSJet database file would cause this problem.

However, I can send you both the source and a zip of the application itself, which is a Bible concordance program, with both English and Portuguese versions. A zip file of the object code with all necessary databases  can be found here: (14 megabytes) http://www.avivamentoja.org/download/verbo17.zip

I'll gladly send source code or anything else that would help, just let me know where to send it to.

Regards

Paul