[Wine] Problem access a directory

VegasSam wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 11 22:10:09 CDT 2008

I am trying to get ListPro from Ilium Software to register.
According to their tech support, it needs to write a file out to
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ilium Software\ListPro

However, the error the program gives is "Registation Information could not be saved".
I created the directory within the drive_c directory. I have also verified the spelling of the sub directories.. and made sure that user is the owner and everybody had read/write permissions for each subdirectory.

I know that capitalization in the name of the directories is important because if I use a lower case letter when typing out the full path, I get a "Path not found" error. So even though it is emulating Windows, the path name capitalization is important.

I am not a UNIX jock by any means and have limited WINE knowledge....

Is there a way to trace what the full path name the program is trying to access?
Any other sugggestions?