[Wine] "err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"MountMgr" failed to load"

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Wed Mar 12 16:52:40 CDT 2008

Erik Hahn skrev:
> Dan Kegel schrieb:
>> What, the message
>>   "err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver MountMgr failed to load"
>> ?  It might be.  I haven't seen that before.  Which version
>> of Wine are you using?  Which distro?
>>
> Debian Unstable "Sid" 32 Bit and Wine 0.9.56 from Debian repositories.

Suspected that - I discovered recently that I hadn't previously noticed
the mountmgr that was introduced in 0.9.53, and thus I didn't add it to
the deb package filelists. It's on my todo for when I get around to
upload 0.9.57 (but I've been short on time again).

It's probably not a big deal, normal applications should run fine anyway.