[Wine] Re: Wine 0.9.56 Photoshop CS activation

stephan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 14 01:28:54 CDT 2008

> You can do both steps in one swoop with
>
> sh winetricks vcrun6 corefonts gecko
>
> This is nice because you only have to download gecko once.
> - Dan

*noticed* [Wink]

Performance Issues (I still have configured the cachefiles in the optionsmenu):

- with an opened filebrowser, it takes a very long time to get a contextmenu with a rightclick (eg. to delete files).

- also could be the overall perfomance with opended images a bit better, during selecting brushes or other tools I recognized the same

Graphical issues:

- minimized windows won't correctly shown in the left bottom corner and can not be maximised again (they are partial hidden)

My System:

P4 3 GHz
1,5 GB Dual-Channel RAM
SCSI-UW HDDs (hdparm is running)
ATi Radeon 9700 Pro (fglrx driver from ati.com is running, GL-Desktop is deactivated)

with best regards,
Stephan