[Wine] Sync use accounts between appdb, wine-bugs and wine-forums

Gardou Jérôme jgardou at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 14 10:00:23 CDT 2008

Currently, I have two accounts : one for wine-bugs and one for appdb. That doesn't annoy me as it is, but that would be cool f those were merged together. I don't know if it is possible, since appdb, bugzilla and phpbb are three different php programs, but that would help new users to participate on every side of wine.

By the way, I saw that my tr'd message went on a new thread on the forum, but it was an answer to a previous question. You probably want to merge them together. (That was about a sound card).

Cheers
Jérôme