[Wine] Re: HOW TO START WINE

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 14 11:33:03 CDT 2008

In any case you can call Windows *user friendly* when everything runs well or you like to be taken the choice on what to do with your computer.
In my case, when Linux got corrupt, I did love the many possibilities of the shell to be able to get hold of my data before reformatting the disk. Try to access to a window partition when the boot menu of Windows got corrupted? Do you call it user friendly?

Some say Windows Explorer is user friendly because it has 10 columns if you want, I personally don't like things to be so in details.

What is good for one person may not be good to the other. It is however sad that the software developers only make programs for only one O/S forcing people to work day for day on an environment that is not up to their needs - and I am not talking about the open source replacements, then don't even cover 10% of the functions.