[Wine] Installation of Age Of Empires 3

danielakkerman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 14 11:38:44 CDT 2008

Hello!
For the past couple of days I have been trying to install AOE3 on My Debian Etch Machine.
When no actual setup process is required or "installation defacto " Wine functions flawlessly.
Here's the deal:
The process commences perfectly.
The "installShield" Loads nicely, with no trouble.
But When I am asked to insert the second CD(I had purchased a 3-Disk bundle), I get an error from Debian Claiming the drive is in use(reasonable isn't it?), and subsequently I can't remove the disk, at least until I close the Installation procedure.
Now, I've tried, whilst the setup had been asking for the next disk, to unmount the drive via: "
Code:
umount -l /dev/hdc

"
That does work.(I am able to eject).
But after the insertion of the second CD, I see that it's "mount-point" is blank!
No matter how hard I attempt, regardless of the path I endeavored to take; No path I ventured to use worked!
What should I do?
Thank you,
Thanks Again,
Daniel