[Wine] Problem with PowerBuilder 6-based app

Hugo Cardozo hugoac2004 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:00:11 CDT 2008

El Sábado, 15 de Marzo de 2008 10:27, Alan McKinnon escribió:

> I do recall getting PB to run on Wine was a major ball-ache. I managed
> it once with tons of native dlls (enough to give the Wine devs have a
> heart attack) but it was possible.

Well, I don't want to use PowerBuilder itself, I want to use an application
which was created and compiled with PowerBuilder 6.
By the way, I cannot get PB, nor the source code of the app :(

> Depending on how critical your needs are and how much time you want to
> invest in getting this app running, I'd be happy to help out. Post away
> with details

About that details you want: without using the "WINEDEBUG=+all" env var, I
don't get any error/warning/fixme/anything messages. And using "+all" I got a
10 MB report! Maybe send it to the mailing list would not be a good idea :)

So, how can I give you the details you want?

Hugo Segovia