[Wine] Network Programs

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Mar 15 22:02:44 CDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>  > My daily work software, called Wintotal.
>
>  FWIW, there's a demo CD available from
>  http://www.alamode.com/products/Appraiser/WinTOTAL/
>  I've ordered a copy and will try to test it sometime.

It also has a download version, so I grabbed it.
Turns out it requires .net 2.0.  That makes it hard to
try; there is a recipe at http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=3754
but we don't expect the average user to be able to
follow it, nor do we expect .net 2.0 to actually work yet;
the recipe is for early adopters who expect things to be broken.

Hang tight for a while (month? two?) and we might have
.net 2 in a bit better shape...
- Dan