[Wine] Developpers vs users

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 16 01:11:33 CDT 2008

I think some developers should get at some time down their high horses.

I comment or a question is not meant as degrading their work. It is just a fact seen no more no less, maybe followed by an idiotic question from somebody that may not have had a PHD in Windows API.

Telling the user *you are an idiot*, replace your prefix because it's W2000 also W2000 *had never* been used *vergraut mir genauso die Lust* to write any comment about how it had been noticed.
Slowly but surely, it takes me any interest in posting my findings about an issue or another, and when being abusive, please in English so that any can read that you are *god* and user are depressing you and it they don't stop then you won't help anymore.