[Wine] Returned mail from forum gateway

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 15:58:02 CDT 2008

On 16/03/2008, wine-users at winehq.org <wine-users at winehq.org> wrote:
> The following message from "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen at gmail.com> was not authorized for entry in the WineHQ Forums forum.
>
>  Posts are not allowed to locked topics.
>
>  From:
>  "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen at gmail.com>
>
>  To:
>  wine-users at winehq.org

>  Re: [Wine] Developpers vs users

I know the whole controversy regarding the forum gateway and such.
However, even if those who enabled the gateway feel that it is so
important, at least turn off reject messages to posts from the mailing
list. I don't use the forum, and I don't care what has been rejected
or accepted. This is no better than challenge-response email filters
that spam some mailing lists with each post.

Get rid of the reject messages.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il