[Wine] Clarification on what a certain fixme is

rockinup1231 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 19 16:54:42 CDT 2008

I'm trying to figure out what a certain fixme means since I think it has to do with the serious lag in a game I maintain on the appDB.

fixme:d3d:set_tex_op_nvrc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GL_INVALID_ENUM (0x500) from set_tex_op_nvrc()
 @ utils.c / 1426

In the game menu, it plays fine until I try to open a window to mess around with game options whether it be settings or to prepare to start a game session. Anyway, what does "set_tex_op_nvrc" mean?