[Wine] Wine

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Mar 20 15:38:48 CDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Remember, we were all inexperienced at some point.

Also an excellent point, and one that I saw mentioned in another context today:

http://www.amassedlust.com/my-linux-experience says
"The Linux Mint community has been the most pleasant community in the
Linux world to date. When other distro communities were mean, hateful,
and full of themselves the people in the Linux Mint community were
understanding, thoughtful, and nice.
I love Mint's slogan for the Newbie Forum: 'All Gurus once were
Newbies'. Maybe this reminds them to be nice."

That's not to say we shouldn't create a wine-newbies forum...
- Dan