[Wine] Wine and Legacy 6.0 Genealogy Program

sgtbob wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 23 07:39:12 CDT 2008

Has anyone had any positive experience in installing the Legacy 6.0  genealogy program?

The only instances I have found appear to be quite negative - to which I can attest; however, I would like to run Legacy 6.0 thru Wine in my Ubuntu OS if at all possible as opposed to using GRAMPS (a great program, but uploading a GEDCOM from Legacy 6.0 from Windoze Legacy has not been without major issues).

Appreciate any guidance from users of Linux and Legacy.

Bob

Windows XP dual boot w/Ubuntu 7.10