[Wine] RFD: create new list and forum 'wine-newbies'

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Mar 24 00:06:07 CDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 8:57 PM, oiaohm <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> wine-newbies could be taken as insulting by some people.

Context is important.  I think we could phrase the group description
well enough so nobody takes the name as an insult.  For instance:

wine-newbies: For people new to life without Windows, or those who
want to help them.
wine-users: For people who have already run an app or two successfully in Wine
wine-devel: For programmers/developers who are contributing code,
documentation, or bug reports to Wine

- Dan