[Wine] Re: Alexandre says "let the newbies run as root"

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 24 00:27:23 CDT 2008

Now you are telling me instead of using the standard setting of my distribution I will have to change the whole setting of my distribution to please one software. I will keep on changing that one software to match my hardware. After all, I am grown-up and I don't have to be protected against myself. If I want this attitude, I can remain by Windows and save me the hassle.

I am not going to do that. Are you going to tell all users with the same settings to make sudo?

Maybe my incompetence is reaching the water of the arrogance. And about the discussion about incompetence and ODF that's pretty much out of topic. And forcing one's liking to the client's need is the best way to close the business. I know somebody who probably lost her clients because she was sending docx documents and the client was not ready for them (using officeXP).