[Wine] Ability to ban ML people

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Tue Mar 25 03:17:03 CDT 2008

vitamin skrev:
> Some people on mailing list (most notably Paul Johnson)don't get that forum works different.

If we're going to point fingers anyway, I suggest banning someone called
"vitamin" from the forums. From what I've seen of his conduct so far,
he's arrogant, rude to newbies and experienced people alike,
confrontational and likes to flame people, and also fairly ignorant and
have many times spread incorrect information about Linux and Wine, while
in a condescending manner pretended they're facts. He shouldn't be
allowed to keep going like this.

So is your opinion then that this kind of behaviour is how forums should
work? If so, then these forums really *are* a bad idea.