[Wine] Ability to ban ML people

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Tue Mar 25 10:44:01 CDT 2008

On Tuesday March 25 2008 08:17:03 Ove Kaaven wrote:
> vitamin skrev:
> > Some people on mailing list (most notably Paul Johnson)don't get that
> > forum works different.
>
> If we're going to point fingers anyway, I suggest banning someone called
> "vitamin" from the forums.
> have many times spread incorrect information about Linux and Wine

	I'm sorry, but I don't remember that vitamin have posted wrong information
about Linux or WINE. Please don't do such statements about anybody without
quotes and explanations. And anyway, discussing such topics on forum or
mailing list *isn't* good idea, really.

	I suggest to stop this discussion on ML or forum.

	Let's agree on following rules to resolve personal conflicts:

	Banning policy, etc. was already posted by jnewman and I agree with him. But
I think following additional guidelines are useful too:

	If someone consider behavior of an ordinary user as unacceptable it is good
idea to contact with that user privately first. If this doesn't help -
contact with either moderator or site admin privately.
	If someone consider behavior of a moderator not acceptable, you should try
contact with this moderator privately and if this doesn't help - contact with
site admin (jnewman) to resolve any conflicts/problems.

	I'm closing this thread on the forum because any farther discussions in it
may result in farther personal attacks/conflicts.

	If someone want to say more in this thread (on mailing list or forum -
doesn't matter) please follow above guidelines to resolve any remaining
personal conflicts *privately* - either with moderator or site admin, if
necessary. Thanks.