[Wine] Autodesk applications (AutoCAD & Civil 3D)

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 10:57:19 CDT 2008

Dan Kegel <dank <at> kegel.com> writes:

> That MSI crash you posted in a later message is interesting,
> though.  We ought to fix that even if the rest of the app won't
> run.  Can you file a bug at http://bugs.winehq.org just for
> that msi crash?
> - Dan

It's probably the same crash as autocad2008 runs into:
http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=11145

To run into that crash you need to hack around to other bugd, so i didn't dare
to open a bug for that crash, as i was afraid James would shoot me ;)

To the original reporter of this crash: as Dan said please open a bug in
bugzilla for this crash, with debug info attached. Thx