[Wine] Ability to ban ML people

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Tue Mar 25 11:20:24 CDT 2008

On Tuesday March 25 2008 16:01:37 Xavier Bestel wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 15:44 +0000, L. Rahyen wrote:
> > >
> > > If we're going to point fingers anyway, I suggest banning someone
> > > called "vitamin" from the forums.
> > > have many times spread incorrect information about Linux and Wine
> >
> > 	I'm sorry, but I don't remember that vitamin have posted wrong
> > information about Linux or WINE. Please don't do such statements about
> > anybody without quotes and explanations. And anyway, discussing such
> > topics on forum or mailing list *isn't* good idea, really.
> >
> > I suggest to stop this discussion on ML or forum.
>
> You should calm down.

	Suggestion to calm down is correct, and this is exactly what I'm suggesting
by saying "I suggest to stop this discussion on ML or forum".
	I'm just trying to say that "statements without quotes and explanations" is
bad (because they looks like unnecessary personal attacks) and
that "discussing such topics on forum or mailing list" is even worse because
it leads to flame and unnecessary conflicts.
	This isn't what we want to see on WINE forum or ML. We want to see useful
(and calm) discussions.

	So let's discuss here WINE related topics instead. Thanks.