[Wine] wineboot.exe

Paul(huifeng) huifeng.huang at bnc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 10:32:10 CDT 2008

Hi All:

I may not make the former help message clear.
Actually, I am not sure whether my program is correctly installed or not.
There is an application panel appear on the desktop when I finish
install the program with wine.
But when I run it, it just die and nothing appear.
So I debug it with WINEDEEBUG, it says
wineboot.exe not found in /home/paul/.wine/dosdevices/c:/windows/system32

I find there wineboot in /usr/bin, but look into /home/paul/.wine
there is no wineboot file or directory found.
Is it because my wine installation is broken?

Thanks

--
Huifeng Huang
Brasenose College