[Wine] MS Flight Simulator?

Gerry Visel gcvisel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:25:33 CDT 2008

...When I try that, I get:

fixme:spoolsv:serv_main (0 (nil))
err:service:service_get_status service protocol error - failed to read pipe r = 0  count = 0!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x34d8e0,0x00000000), stub!
Segmentation fault

   Of these, the first three lines come up as it is loading, with just
the "Segmentation fault" occurring when it crashes.

Thanks,
Gerry