[Wine] Re: How should I educate myself in order to code for WineHQ?

jingo811 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 26 04:41:44 CDT 2008

I understand what you mean by multi-tasking style of learning and agree to what you said too a certain degree.  But.....  :)  schooling without a clear structure especially for a first-timer is a very crucial factor on how the outcome will be.  Without structure people drop out more often from a class compared to a class with a certain amount of structure.  With the newbie audience in mind.

Once you get past newbie level then you switch gears into multi-tasking style of learning.  That I can agree with you.  But not before that.